Thursday 7 April 2011

I Can Tell That We're Going to Be Friends

Tonight I was able to celebrate the graduation of the newest Print Futures: Professional Writing diploma program graduates. It was fun to see what the newest graduates are doing, since I graduated from the program last year. The added bonus was seeing everyone from my class who suffered through the workloads, the late nights, the confusing theory, and the job hunting woes. Even though I've managed to keep in touch with a few of them, some I hadn't seen since our graduation last April.

Tonight, nearly our entire graduation class had returned to see what the new grads were up to. It was great to catch up and have some laughs and remember why we all loved each other so much. There were only three people missing from our little band of 2010 graduates, but there were a few grads from previous years, (including one of my favourite girls, Amanda Lee), and we had so much fun!

I'm just sorry I didn't get photos of everyone. We left with happy smiles and plans to get together over the summer again.



Cody was the kind of sharp-dressed man you want to hug!
Romana and Tanya flank said sharp-dressed man. 
 

The girls, catching up
 

The beautiful Amy Wood, 2011 graduate,
shows off her portfolio
 

Kim and I squealed, hugged, and without a word I held up my camera and she posed. Click! LOL

Congratulations 2011 graduates!

No comments:

Post a Comment